Other Media - News, Proactive Investors

Highfield Resources signs purchase contract for process plant equipment at Muga Potash Project

September 21, 2021

Highfield Resources Ltd (ASX:HFR) has signed a purchase contract with Weir Minerals for important components of the process plant at the flagship Muga Potash Project in Spain that will enable it to finalise pre-construction activities.

Following its recent $18.1 million capital raise, HFR is well-positioned to finalise contracts for remaining long-lead items.

As of signing, 85% of planned equipment needs have been contracted, with the remaining 15%, which includes crossflow separators, dryers, thickeners and flotation columns, expected to be formalised in the coming weeks.

View article

Share this