SOWING FOR THE FUTURE
Our team includes professional mining experts and geologists working to develop unique projects that will be considered reference examples for sustainable mining.
The key advantages that help to make the projects particularly cost effective also allow us to build on one of our founding priorities – to leave a positive legacy through our commitment to respect for the environment.MORE INFORMATION
The Company´s Muga, Vipasca, Izaga, Pintanos and Sierra del Perdón potash projects are located in the Ebro potash producing basin in Northern Spain covering a project area of over 550 km2. The Sierra del Perdón project includes two former operating mines. The Company completed a DFS for its Muga (formerly Javier) Project in March 2015 which was optimised in November 2015.
The projects have significant technical and commercial advantages including:
- The deposits are at a depth suitable for conventional underground mining.
- The proximity to markets and clients, avoiding excessive transportation costs.
- The proximity to markets for by-products, which helps improve the overall potential profitability of the project.
- Access to grid electricity, gas and water.
- Availability of well-qualified labour.
- Existence of an extensive network of roads and motorways, railway freight terminal and sea ports.
Why invest in our project?
One of the main benefits of the projects is their location in Spain, and specifically in Navarre and Aragón where there is easy access to first-world infrastructures, qualified personnel and nearby markets.More benefits
Avenida Carlos III, 13, 1B